Paper Mache Jewelry Bowl
Paper mache is a material made with pulp of paper & re-inforced with Glue or Starch.
It is mostly used to make crafts. Let's jump into making a Jewelry bowl.
Strips of paper
Make a mixture of 1 cup of Flour, 1 tablespoon Salt, & some warm water. Your mixture should not be too runnny.
2. Blow a balloon & put it on a cup to make it stable. Dip the strips of paper in the flour mixture & put it on the balloon as show below.
3. Keep going till half of the balloon is covered & a shape of a bowl is formed. Then let it dry.
4. Pop the balloon and you will see the paper is holding the shape of the balloon.
5. Spray paint it with Golden color.
6. Your Paper mache Jewelry holder is ready!