Let's make some fused bead art
Today we wanted to practice our gross motor skills & pincher grip by doing a fun activity. So we made some fused bead art!
Contents of the box :
box of beads
2 wax papers
some bead designs
2 plastic square to make bead designs
Steps of the activity:
Put the design facing up on the table & tape it on the sides so that it doesn't move. put the plastic square on top of it.
Start putting the beads according to the colors with the help of tweezers.
3. when the design is finished cover it with the white wax paper and iron it for a minute
4. Let it sit for a couple of minute then pull the paper out. And then take the beads out.
5. Your bead designs are ready !
What do the kids get out of this activity?
- It develops their brains & improves eye focus
- Improves their hand-eye co-ordination
- Develops artistic skills
- Practices their pincher grip & makes holding pens & pencils easier while writing
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through & make a purchase.
Suggestions for bead activity box products
- Beads Pack ( Get it here )
- Perler beads ( Get it here )
- Perler glow in the dark bead ( Get it here )
Caution: Adult supervision required for this activity due to the use of hot iron.